Pages

Friday, 6 June 2014


Recount: A time I was sullessful.
Walt: Retell of a past experience.
WILF: Audience has all the information needed.

Go kart's
Skids are cool !!But I don't know what to do. " Just hop in and put your belt on,"Granny said. I jumped in, I flicked the engine on. Poppa, started the go kart by  pulling the string . I was thinking 'I do not want to do a skid, I might fall out and have to go in a wheel chair for the rest of my life' .

I pushed the go! 
I zoomed out of the shed towards the track behind the warehouse.

I came back and did a skid and went again, I was so happy because now I can do skids!

3 comments:

  1. hi summer i like your story about go karts its cool how you said i zoomed out the garage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi summer i like writing summer i lvoe
    your pinch summer you are cool summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was funny when you did your first skid!!!

    ReplyDelete